Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers- BPA Free – 6 Count
Style Name:Standard | Size:6ct Keep tap water healthier and tasting betterwhen you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Britapitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury andcadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, whilecutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed toleave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Britafilters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallonsor approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier,great tasting water with Brita today.
– BPA FREE: Enjoy 6 BPA free Brita Standard replacement filters that are compatible with any Brita pitcher or dispenser except Brita Stream. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
– BETTER TASTING: The BPA free filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
– EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
– REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste.
– REPLACEMENTS: For optimum performance, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.
– Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 5.3 x 2.3 inches
– Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
– Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
– Manufacturer: Brita
– Item model number: 35557
Our international orders are directly handled by eBay’s Global Shipping Program. We are not able to make any changes to the customs forms. In addition, it is up to the buyer to make sure the item will work for their respective country especially for electronic devices. In some cases, a power converter/transformer might be required for electronic devices. Please ask all questions prior to placing the order. In addition, since eBay cannot provide a return label for international orders, it is up to the buyer to pay for return shipping for international orders regardless of reason.