Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers – BPA Free 4 ct
- Features: For best performance, change Brita pitcher replacement filter every 40 gallons or 2 months, Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water, 1 Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Brand: Brita
- Model: 42432
- Manufacturer Part Number: 42432
- Color: White
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L X W X H): 9.19 x 2.31 x 5.31 Inches
- Manufacturer Product Id: 42432
- Manufacturer Name: Brita Products
Improve the taste of tap water by regularly changing your BPA-free Brita Advanced Replacement Filter. Designed to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great-tasting water while removing copper,cadmium and mercury. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, better for the environment and for your wallet. Keep the great-tastingwater flowing with this convenient 4-pack. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- BBPA FREE: Enjoy 4 BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers.
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users’ water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.