TRIPLE BIG BLUE 4.5 X 20 FILTERS HOUSING WITH 1″ NPT AND PRESSURE RELEASE.
This poly filter housings are manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% polypropylene. Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM O-ring located in the housing’s sump. Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications. Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance in most installations environments.
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Pressure relief on inlet side of cap
- Accepts 4.5″ diameter cartridges
- Heavy-duty construction, made using high-quality FDA grade polypropylene
- Superior chemical resistance from many aggressive chemicals
- Buttress thread design for superior security
- Thick side walls with heavy-duty ribs to provide greater strength
- Temperature rated to 125°F (52°C)
- Cap, sump and top-seated O-rings compress to provide leak proof sealing.
1st Stage: 5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTERS
· Grade Polypropylene (PP) as material, the filter cartridge contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders.
· The surface layer of the filter cartridge is designed to be low density to assure the high dirt-holding capability, while the inner layer is higher density to keep the accurate micron rate to stop small particles.
· Then density type is 30% higher filtration effect then the general type
2nd Stage: 5 MICRON ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
For Chlorine, taste, odor reduction.
- · 100% Coconut shell carbon
- High Chlorine reduction
- Recommended flow (max) 8GPM
· CERTIFIED AND TESTED UNDER ANSI STANDARD 42
3rd Stage: UDF Carbon FILTER 4.5″ X 20″
Water filter that isboth quality made and of competitive cost. This carbon water filter is used toeffectively remove organic compounds like chlorine, VOCs, odor, and radon fromwater, while also improving its overall taste.
This 20″ UDF Carbon filteris manufactured with high quality coconut shell carbon, resin, and KDF, and canbe used for under sink applications or as a replacement cartridge for theLiquatec UDF-20BP, Pentek 155249-43, or Watts GAC-BB-20.
Premier 20″ BigBlue UDF Carbon Water Filter Cartridge (UDF-20BP H) specifications:
- Temperature Rating: 40oF to 125oF (4.4oC to 51.7oC)
- Filter media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 20 PSI
- Diameter: 4.5″
- Length: 20″
Chlorine, Taste, &Odor Removal
MaximumWorking Pressure 125PSI
MaximumWorking Temperature 100 °F
Note:Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown qualitywithout adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
- · Turn off water supply. Press res pressure-relief button (ifpresent).
- · Unscrew housing. Removal large o-ring, wipes clean, and setaside.
- · Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soapwarm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- · Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Insert o-ring ingroove.
- · Insert new filter cartridge.
- · Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do notover-tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slip into cartridge.
NOTE: A carbon cartridge maycontain carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation, flushcartridge for 10 minutes, wait an hour, then flush again for 10 minutes beforeusing the water. It is recommended that you run the tap at least 20 secondsprior to using for water for drinking or cooking purposes.
WARNING: Do not use with waterthat is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequatedisinfection before or after the system. Protect against freezing to preventcracking of the filter and water leakage.
CAUTION: To prevent costly Repairsor possible water damage the sump of plastic housing must be replaced everyfive years for clear, and ten years for opaque. If sump is older thanrecommended, replace immediately. Date sump for reference and indicatereplacement date.
Replacement Filter Sets Can be Found on our eBay Store:
eBay Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-Blue-Water-Filters-Sediment-UDF Carbon-Carbon-Block-20-x-4-5-/181175441805?hash=item2a2ee5d98d:g:L4gAAOSwPcVVzZL8
or eBay Item Number :181175441805
Please pay with PayPal for fastest delivery. Personal checks may be held until cleared. All items ship via FEDEX GROUND /USPS/UPS GROUND within 3 business day of receiving payment, however we are not responsible for transit time and delays. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and A.P.O. addresses will ship via USPS Parcel Post or USPS Priority Mail* (OPTIONAL). *Extra fees may apply. *Shipping & Handling is NOT just postage. It includes the time, effort & materials associated with the preparation & arrangement of shipment. We do not inflate shipping rates, however in order to save you money we will gladly combine shipping on orders with more than one item whenever possible. eBay checkout automatically combines the shipping charges. Please contact us with any questions. International Customers, Please note that customs/duty/brokerage fees are your responsibility. We will provide shipping tracking numbers for all international shipments. We do not know what your customs duty are.
Terms of Sale:
Refunds allowed within 14 days of delivery (the products must be sent back within 14 days of delivery). Used or installed items are not returnable, please inspect your item carefully upon delivery. If any products are damaged or defective item kindly notify us within 48 hours of delivery via email. All systems include installation guides and would be glad to provide any assistance via email. Please Note: No returns are accepted from international sales.
We request that the buyer works with us in good faith to resolve any issues