SharkBite 25558LFA Dual Compression Outlet Angle Stop Valve, 1/2 inch x 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch Plumbing Fitting, Quarter Turn, Water Valve Shut Off, Push-to-Connect, PEX, Copper, CPVC, PE-RT
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Dual outlet compression SharkBite valve requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal
- PERFORMANCE: Rated to 200 psi and 200 Degree F. Use in Potable water and Hydronic Heating applications
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT: SharkBite hose connector inlet fits Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT Pipe and connects them in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
Dual Compression Angle Stop
The SharkBite double stop angle supply valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two 3/8” outlet supply lines to be attached to a single supply valve. Designed for running two supply lines such as a dishwasher and kitchen faucet or dual vanity sink. The Angle Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy water shut-off of to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to your entire home.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite push connect fittings are the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.