SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box
The SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box with SharkBite quarter turn push-to-connect fittings allow for simple installation of a water main supply line with a quick and easy shutoff valve for refrigerator, ice maker, and water dispensers. Our fittings are lead-free compliant. The box can be mounted to the left or right of the stud bay and needs no additional support framing.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite lead free quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal. No soldering, no clamps, no glue.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
– INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Ice Maker Box requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping, unions or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal to the SharkBite fitting
– COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite fittings fit copper tubing, CPVC, PEX or PE-RT pipe in any combination
– LEAD FREE COMPLIANT: DZR lead free brass SharkBite valves
– CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F
– QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection