Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers- BPA Free – 6 Co
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy 6 BPA free Brita Standard replacement filters that are compatible with any Brita pitcher or dispenser except Brita Stream. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- BETTER TASTING: The BPA free filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be found in all users’ water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste.
- REPLACEMENTS: For optimum performance, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.