Star filter, or Cross Screen filter, creates a star pattern, in which lines radiate outward from bright objects. The star pattern is generated by a very fine diffraction grating embedded in the filter.The number of stars varies by the construction of the filter, as does the number of points each star has. Generally, there are 4-Point, 6-Point and 8-Point star filters to create varying star pattern.
Add some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights,car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights, any place there’s sources of points of light.
Star filter adds a dramatic cross flare to very bright areas. ldeal for photographs of night scene and ladies wearing jewellery or other objects with strong reflections.
High quality optical glass for digital camera
Serve to add special effects on digtital photo
Add a dramatic eight-cross flare to very bright areas, giving a soft-focus effect
Great for photographing jewelry, crystals, candles or other lighting special effects
This filter has a single layer of coating applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission
If you get up at dawn after an ice storm before the sun goes to work, everything is an interesting subject to capture. Holiday lights are wonderful with star filters.
*It is ideal for photographing ladies wearing jewelry or for creating a dazzling effect enhancing the strong reflections off of objects
1x Foto-gears 52mm Point Star effect Filter set (4-point,6-point,8-point)
1X black Bag packing
– Star filters are used to translate brightness of the sun, blinks of light on the water, reflections, etc. into a culturally readable image.Can be used in combination with other filters for remarkably creative effects
– It emphasizes glaring sunshine reflected by the sea and bring brilliant atmosphere to night scenery. Generates longer beams with a lens with longer focal distance
– Function:Creates a star pattern, In which lines radiate outward from bright objects; The number of stars varies by the construction of the filter, as does the number of points each star has
– Suitable for night scenery, gemstones, glassworks, metal works photography where star-like effect is needed to add an elegant touch to the photo or video projects
– Various Filter Choices:4 Points Star Filter /6 Points Star Filter /8 Points Star Filter can generate 4/6/8 radiation lights, and in practice, only stronger point light source can create star shapes